Photo By Raymond Boyd/Getty Images
It’s been more than two decades since the tragic passing of Tupac Shakur.
Today, June 16th, the beloved West Coast rap icon would have celebrated his 50th birthday.
In the 90s, Tupac was one of the most influential MCs of his time. As a talented rapper, actor, and advocaist, he inspired people all around. His music shared the challenging times he experienced, which resonated with many. Pac always stood for what he believed in. Countless of times, he always sparked an idea or conversation with the way he carried himself and the knowledge he shared with others.
To celebrate his birthday, I’d like to share some of his most inspiring quotes about life, hope and being the best version of yourself.
Take a look at them below and let us know which are your favorite.
- My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.
- Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bulls***.
- I want to grow. I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.
- I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it.
- Don’t believe everything you hear. Real eyes realize real lies.
- During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.